What We Do
Your safety, comfort and privacy are our prime concerns to ensure that your visit with us is as relaxed and as pleasant as possible. We also want to ensure that you are aware of and have the knowledge to make a fully informed decision on your choice of procedure offered by GSDS.
This and further information about GSDS is contained in this site. Should you require any further information and or advice please do not hesitate to Contact Us or visit our satellite information site www.abortion-faq.com.au
We specialise in termination (abortion) of pregnancy up to 18 weeks. Any procedure after 18 weeks requires specialist advice available from this clinic.
Also costs for this procedure escalate weekly after 12 weeks.
We offer a variety of contraceptive means, including the insertion and removal of:
- Intrauterine Devices (IUD):
- The Copper IUD, also known as the TT 380 or Multi Load, is a small plastic device with copper wire wrapped around its stem.
- The Mirena is a small plastic device carrying hormones.
We additionally offer:
- The Implanon – a small plastic rod containing hormones that is inserted into the arm.
- Depo Provera - a contraceptive injection containing hormones.
- OCP – oral contraceptive pill.
The insertion of intrauterine devices can be performed with an anaesthetic, if requested.
GSDS staff offer sympathetic and caring advice on contraception and family planning.
We also fully respect and place primary concern on both patient safety and the choice any patient makes, at any time leading up to and post procedure.
Pap Smears and STI Checks
GSDS has a sexual health nurse who is available to perform pap smears and STI checks.
Need to book an appointment?Contact Us
Or have questions visit www.abortion-faq.com.au